Region of Waterloo Form

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Complaint about a Health Care Professional or Setting

Region of Waterloo Public Health is mandated, under The Ontario Public Health Standards, to investigate all Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) complaints regarding regulated health professionals and settings.

To make a complaint regarding a regulated health professional or a healthcare setting, please complete the following information. A member of the IPAC team may contact you to gather further details. The information you submit will not be shared with the health professional or the setting.

If you have a complaint unrelated to IPAC practices (for example conduct of a health care professional, patient service experience, wait times) they should be directed to the appropriate regulatory college.  View the listing of regulatory colleges for website and contact information.

Type of Health Professional that you have concerns about:

Contact Us