Region of Waterloo Form

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Welcome to the Region of Waterloo's high water bill adjustment request form.

This form gathers additional information to determine if an unusually high water bill is eligible for an adjustment.

You can submit this request online (using this form), by email ( or print it off once you are finished entering in all the fields by right clicking and selecting print and mailing your request to:

Region of Waterloo
Financial Services
150 Frederick St, 4th Floor
Kitchener ON N2G 4J3

Did you have a plumber inspect your home for water leaks?
Did you have the leak repaired?

Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

Did you attach a copy of the repair bill?


I acknowledge and confirm that all of the following statements are true and accurate:

  • This claim is for a residential property in North Dumfries or Wellesley

  • The property was not unattended for 5 consecutive days during the billing period in dispute

  • The increased water usage was not a result of filling of pool, hot tub, lawn watering, irrigation system or unattended tap.

Notice of Collection of Personal Information

To the extent that the foregoing information constitutes personal information as defined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, Chapter M.56 as amended, the information is subject to provisions of that Act and will be used for the purposes of administering the high water bill adjustment application process. Questions about the collection of personal information should be directed to the Regional Clerk, Region of Waterloo, 150 Frederick Street, Kitchener ON, N2G 4J3 at 519-575-4400.


Contact Us